Monday, December 11, 2006

Pink Floyd and the Fiat Money System

The Fiat Money System
"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning." — Henry Ford

I first heard that The Wizard of Oz was actually about the gold/silver debate when I was in high school, and then I heard it again in one of my philosphy classes later. What did Nixon do with our money in 1974? He took it off of the gold standard and put it on nothing but trust. And the people behind the Federal Reserve Board profit hugely as a result of this, and the IMF.

Lets think for a moment about Pink Floyd synching Dark Side of the Moon with The Wizard of Oz. By itself that may or may not mean much to you- but if you have ever watched The film The Wall, and I don't mean the album, but the actual movie- then it should mean a lot in light of our newfound understanding.




Money. Its a crime.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Paper Money and Tyranny
This is a speech before the House of Representatives in 2003 by Ron Paul, R-TX.

The Wizard Of Oz
and here is the movie set to the music. Looking at the comments, I see that I'm not the first to make the connection.


Here is a nice page
Its funny. Its always nice to make a connection and then search and find that I'm not the first.

The M3 Becomes a Liability For The Fed

Analysis of The Wall
What is the wall?
The wall is the social construction of reality.

Who constructs it?
The powers that be.

What is their agenda?
The enslavement of mankind
--------------------------------------------------------------


No comments: